This meeting, which focuses on strengthening cooperation with Singapore, is an opportunity for ANSSI and Mr Marc Abensour, Ambassador of France to the Republic of Singapore to discuss the implementation of the roadmap adopted on 13 July 2018 on strengthening digital innovation, Internet governance and cybersecurity.
SICW, a major international event organized by the Cyber Security Agency (CSA), brings together from 18th to 20th September state Authorities from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the rest of the world to discuss cybersecurity issues.
Speaking in the opening plenary session, ANSSI, the French national authority of cyberdefense and network information security, will present the necessary conditions to build a trusted cyberspace.
The French approach is based on three pillars:
– the definition of common rules and responsibilities of state and private actors
– strengthening cooperation between major cybersecurity actors such as States, international organizations, companies, civil society
– the sharing of expertise and knowledge
SICW will also be the occasion for ANSSI and CSA to renew their partnership by signing an extended cooperation program, alongside Mounir Mahjoubi, Secretary of State for Digital Technology, and Janil Puthucheary, Minister of Communications and Information.
With a validity period extended from two to five years, the program is based on the sharing of knowledge and experience in the field of :
– governance and national strategy;
– protection and defense of information systems, in particular of vital importance;
– evaluation and certification of security products;
ANSSI also participates in the industrial track of SICW, GovWare.
The main Asian digital exhibition brings together companies in the cybersecurity sector. The opportunity for ANSSI, alongside Mounir Mahjoubi, Secretary of State for Digital Technology, to meet the private cybersecurity trust service and products providers present in the France pavilion.